Mark III Sample Processor coming soon!
High-Plex and Ultra-Plex
Molecular Diagnostic System Overview
- Each High-Plex System consists of two main parts: the Sample Processor and a Real-time PCR analyser. This can be supplemented by a nucleic acid extraction machine
- Sample Processor – is a core part of the system. It performs sample handling, runs up to 24 (High-Plex) or up to 48 (Ultra-Plex, coming soon) reactions and sets up 96-well or 384-well Real-Time PCR
- Sample Processor has just one universal configuration for any variant of the system
- Analyser: a real time PCR instrument with 96 or 384 well plate.
- Open Platform: the Processor supports different brands of laboratory equipment for extraction and Real-Time PCR either supplied by AusDiagnostics or commonly found in laboratories
- Scalable solution: Analyse a single sample up to 48 samples in a batch at similar cost using High-Plex or Ultra-Plex solutions