Benefits of Simultaneous Detection of Multiple Targets in the Pathology Lab
- Comprehensive and all-round answers to clinical questions
- Security against missing any severe pathogens or markers
- Speed of diagnosis
- Simplicity of workflow
- Substantial costs savings due to detection of a high number of pathogens in one diagnosis
Advantages of highly-multiplexed MT-PCR
We deliver NAT-based molecular diagnostics solutions, which are:
- capable of detecting many different pathogens in one sample and designed as ready-to-use panels. Each panel is dedicated to a specific area of pathology.
- very fast and reliable, delivering results after 3-4 hours, instead of 2-3 days, if 'classical' microbiology methods are used.
- easy-to-use and require minimum training.
- automated with minimum hands-on time - just 10-15 minutes for one analysis process.
- capable of covering a wide range of infectious diseases (respiratory pathogens, intestinal tract infections and parasites, genital infections, bacterial drug resistance and sepsis, meningitis & encephalitis).
- cost effective due to the ability of detecting multiple pathogens in one diagnostic cycle over a fast turn-around time.
Learn more about...
Multiplexed Tandem-PCR - the technology behind AusDiagnostics highly multiplexed panels